Woman of the World
Women have always played a prominent role in the history of the Orphanage. Without them, this building from 1599 would not have existed. It started as a monastery, then an Almoezeniers’ orphanage and later a library. Women were closely involved and strongly present.
In order to continue the history of the Orphanage and still give women that prominent role, we have deliberately named our Coffee & Cocktailbar COCO and our fine dining Restaurant, LIZZ. Iconic women of this time!
So we honor the women of today, in fact, we want to inspire, spoil and surprise them. So we have provided a number of typical women’s rooms (powderrooms) during the construction of the Orphanage! For you, dear world women, therefore a typical “women” arrangement; Woman of the World!
With what we will inspire you and provide you with new energy
- We welcome you with coffee and Punselientje
- Of course there are thick bathrobes, very soft slippers and lavender pillows in your room
- Enjoy the delicious (mini) products of the Zenology brand (body mist, pillow spray, lip balm)
- Afterwards you will experience a culinary evening in our fine dining restaurant LIZZ*
- After an extensive breakfast in the most impressive room of our hotel, the Regentenkamer, you will go to Spa Gouda together. Here you can enjoy a few hours of relaxation, bubble baths and saunas. (Swimwear only allowed on Wednesdays)
- Around 3 pm it’s Tea time! The Museum Cafe is the place to go for High Tea! We have a delicious Healthy High Tea ready for you
- We have kept the suitcases for you, so that you can pick them up when you return home
Book the Woman of the World package
* The drinks during dinner in LIZZ are exclusive.
** The costs for the above package are €225.00 per person with a 2-person room occupancy based on a Suite.
*** Would you rather both have your own beautiful Suite? This is possible for a surcharge of €150.00 per person.
You can make a reservation by calling 0182 231253 or send an email to email@example.com