Old Dutch Winter! Gouda is synonymous with a typical Dutch town, frozen canals, snow-covered bridges, a variety of facades and the most beautiful ornaments. Come be energized and enjoy the antiquity and romance of Gouda.
WSHS is located in the heart of the Cultural Historic Quarter. You can therefore walk right into our neighbors the St. Janskerk – famous for its Gouda Glasses – and Museum Gouda. Soaking up culture in these beautiful sights is guaranteed to give you a hefty dose of inspiration.
You will cherish the hours and toast your discovery:
Relais & Châteaux Weeshuis Gouda, oasis of calm in your busy life!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Warm welcome in COCO bar with coffee and our Punselientje (you will love her)
- An overnight stay in one of our rooms (based on a Classic room)
- An extensive breakfast where the Regents of the past wish you a good morning
- Tourist information card with beautiful walking & cycling routes
- A hotel bike (Citybike type) to explore the immediate area
Cosmetics from Zenology (with a warm scent experience)
We advise to book a table in Restaurant LIZZ
And of course a good dose of Gouda hospitality and fun
From €110 per person
This package applies from Sunday to Thursday in the months of September, October and November. A surcharge applies on weekends.
Reservation based on availability. The uniform conditions for the catering industry apply to all reservations.
You can make a reservation via this website, by telephone on 0182 231253 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org